If you are a WooCommerce store owner and want to use Ryviu in your online store, let's follow this instruction to install Ryviu app on your Woocommerce store. Please follow exactly all steps to make Ryviu work correctly.
Step 1. Create a Ryviu account
Please go to Ryviu register page to sign up for a Ryviu account if you haven't had it yet.
Step 2. Set up your WordPress admin
- Go to WordPress admin > WooCommerce > Settings > Products > uncheck "Enable reviews" option, click Save Changes button.
2. Navigate to Settings > Permalinks > Common Settings, select "Post name", then click the Save Changes button
3. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Advanced > Legacy API, select Enable the legacy REST API, and then click the Save Changes button
Step 3. Connect your Woocommerce store to Ryviu
- Login to Ryviu dashboard
- Go to your WordPress admin > Settings > General > copy URL in Wordpres Address (URL)
- Go to page https://app.ryviu.io/platform, enter Wordpres Address (URL) in Store URL section, and click the Install now button.
Step 4. Install Ryviu plugin
Click here to install the Ryviu plugin to your WordPress store.
If you need more help, please feel free to contact us via live chat.