- Ryviu account, register from here.
- Ryviu Chrome extension, install from here.
- Only paid member can import reviews from Amazon.
Method 1. Import reviews using Ryviu Chrome extension (use for both Shopify and Wordpress WooCommerce).
It is too simple. There are few steps then you get reviews:
- Copy the handle/permalink of product on your Shopify/WooCommerce store. Example: Your store product link is https://www.your-store.com/products/my-product-link/, then your handle/permalink is my-product-link
- Open AliExpress/Amazon product page which you want to copy reviews > Click on Ryviu Chrome extension on your Chrome browser > Paste the handle/permalink to the field "Enter product handle manually" > Click "Get Reviews" button and wait a few seconds.
Method 2. Import reviews from your Shopify Dropship apps (Oberlo, Dropified, Importify, Zonify, and Expressfy).
- Open My product section from these above apps.
- Click on Ryviu icons on each product to export reviews. Please make sure that those products are imported from AliExpress or Amazon, and existing on your store.
You can bulk import if you are using Oberlo and have an Unlimited Ryviu account.
Please go to My product page of Oberlo > Click on Ryviu chrome icon > Click on Bulk Export button, and you can export reviews of all product on existing page of Oberlo.
Method 3. Import reviews from your Admin Shopify Products section
How do I do that?
- You need to copy Aliexpress/Amazon product link which you want to export reviews.
- Then you have to go to your Shopify admin > Select Product > All products > Click on Ryviu icon on each product, paste the link and click Get Now button.
That's all. If you need some more help, please feel free to contact us via the live chat widget.
All the best,