This section includes all details about the Questions part such as date, votes, etc. Here, you can control, manage, and customize all questions in your store.
From your Ryviu dashboard > Click on Q&A section.
It is easy to manage the question and answer on your Shopify store if you're getting a paid membership.
Please go to your Ryviu dashboard, select the Questions section:
Search and select products
Filter products: Click on the filter icon to select the product that you want to show question and answer.
Filter question and answer by time.
4. Showing the number of questions, answers, vote up, and vote down for the product which you select.
5. Select all questions and answer to delete.
6. Select the view layout on View as "Grid view" or "List view".
7. You can filter the Latest question or Top-voted in this part.
8. Search the question or answer by adding the keyword to the search box.
9. Edit or remove the review data for each question.
9.1. Edit question
9.2. Delete question
9.3. Disable or enable question
9.4. The number of like, dislike and answer of that question. You can see the email address of the person who left that question on your store. You also can click on the answer icon to add your response.
9.5. You can open your product page in this section.
I hope this article is useful for you. If you need further support, please let us know via live chat or email.