There are five sections in Main setting. You can have an overview about your account profile and take control it. Let check it out in each part below.
You can check and change your account information, except your username there.
- Profile: Click on Edit link to change email address, firstname and last name, and your shop avatar.
- Membership: You can see your current subscription there and change it by click on Edit link.
- Store: The connection of your store is showing there.
- Click on Disconnect button if you want to disconnect your current store. After that, button Connect Now will appear there. If you want to connect your Ryviu account to new store, just click on Connect now button.
- If you change theme for your Shopify store, reviews might disappear. Please click on Add snippets codes button to get reviews back on your store in that case.
Your account profile is showing in this part. You can change it easily in this section.
- Click on Upload an image to get Shop avatar from your PC.
- Edit First name and last name of your Ryviu account, which will display on your story when you reply a comment or question.
- Change your email address.
- Select your Time zone to get the correct time for real reviews which are left on your store.
Please change password by filling the information as below image. You can click on Reset now link to get your new password via email, then go to this section to change to your new password.
You can upgrade, cancel your membership by click on Change button, and check invoice history of your account from there. If you need our App to provide invoice, please contact our Support to to get it.
- How to upgrade your Ryviu account for Shopify store?
- How to upgrade your Ryviu account for Woocommerce store?
5. Import Reviews
You can enable/disable these features before import reviews. It cannot be applied to the reviews which imported before setting.
- General site: The settings on this part will be applied to reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Dhgate and Etsy.
- Reviews status after importing: If you enable this option, your product reviews will be disable after importing. You can check and edit reviews, then enable that product review to show it on your store.
- Hide the reviews with the star number which selected by you in Hide reviews less than.
- Add text in Hide reviews have words below option. Reviews will be added to Disable reviews if it has those texts in customer name (for Amazon reviews), title and reviews content (Aliexpress reviews).
- Hide empty reviews if you activate the option Hide empty reviews.
- You can Only import reviews with images if you are Paid memberships.
- Select the Number of imported reviews in Limit number of reviews option.
- For Aliexpress: Those options in this parts supports for Aliexpress reviews only:
- Translate reviews: Activate this option if you want all reviews imported are English from Aliexpress - the Global site. Reviews will be on the original language of Aliexpress site.
- Select countries to import reviews from AliExpress. You cannot click on Load more button when using this option. Only Paid memberships can set up this option.
- Auto generator name: You can set up for the customer name:
It is simple to change your general setting, isn't it? Let's touch us via our Live chat if you got any question. Thanks :)