The email settings section includes some settings on the email that you send to your customers to ask for reviews.
Note: This features only works on a Paid membership.
You can set up and customize emails your send to customers to ask for product reviews by following the process below.
Please login to your Ryviu dashboard > Settings > Emails to set up your email layout and email system.
You can add and control your email templates on the Layout section. After adding your email layout, you can send the test email by click on the edit button. Please read this article for getting full information:
2. Email system
It is easy to set up for email on the Email system.
- Activate the option Automatically send a request review email to a customer at the time you set.
- Add the time and order status to send email
- Add your email address to verify. After that, an email will be sent to your customers from your verified email address.
- Add your domain on email, then your customer won't know your store is Shopify
- Add your name and logo
- Activate option to get email notification when product gets a new review
- Activate option to get email notification when a review or question get a reply from Admin or Customer
Note: Ryviu can send an email to ask for a review of the orders from the time you upgrade your membership only. It means that you cannot ask your customers to leave reviews for previous orders.
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email at [email protected]