Please login your Ryviu dashboard > Settings > Emails to set up your email layout and email system.
You can add and control your email templates on Layout section. After adding your email layout, you can send the test email by click on the edit button. Please read this article for getting full information:
2. Email system
Email system setting is divided into three main parts. Please take a look in below detail.
Email request reviews
- Activate the option Automatically send a request review email to a customer at the time you set.
- Select the time and order status to send email.
Note: With "Delivery" notification, it will only be sent out when you fulfill orders that have tracking information from USPS, UPS, FedEx and Canada Post. Shopify have a direct link with these carriers, and once the status of the shipment changes on their end the notification will automatically be sent from Shopify. After that, our app will sent email out.
You can take control for the email address, shop domain, shop name and logo in that part
- Add your email address to verify. After that, email will be sent to your customers from your verified email address.
- Add your domain on email, then your customer won't know your store is Shopify
- Add your name and logo
You can set up for the notification in the last setting part.
- Activate option to get email notice when product gets a new review
- Activate option to get email notice when a review or question get a reply from Admin or Customer
Note: Ryviu can send email to orders from the time you upgrade your membership only. It means you cannot ask your customers for leave a reviews for previous orders.
Should you need further support, please feel free to contact us via live chat or email us at [email protected]