You need to upgrade Ryviu to a paid plan and must verify your email before sending the request reviews emails.
What is an email domain?
An email domain is the part of an email address that comes after the @ symbol. For personal emails, it is most often gmail.com, outlook.com, or yahoo.com. However, big agencies may have their own email domain.
How to verify your email domain before sending the request reviews emails to your customers?
Please follow the process below to verify your domain email to send a Request review email:
- Login to your Ryviu account
- Go to Ryviu Settings > Email System
- Enter an email address in Your email which you want to use for sending a review request to your customers
- Click Verify button (it can take a few minutes to send a verification email to your email)
- Open your email, then click on the verify link (Please check the Spam email box if you cannot see it in the Inbox).
- Go back Email System, enter your email again, and click the Done button.
Now you can enable Product review email request option to send a request review email automatically depends on the setting of your Email timing.
If you have any question, please contact us via live chat or email.