This article will show you how to set up reviews before importing them from Aliexpress and Amazon.
Please login to your Ryviu dashboard > Settings > Import Reviews for setting:
- Disable product reviews status: If you enable this option, your product reviews will be disabled after importing. You can check and edit reviews, then enable that product review to show it in your store.
- Translate reviews: Click on Active, if you want all reviews imported are English from Aliexpress - the Global site. Reviews will be in the original language of the Aliexpress site.
For example, it will be the Czech language if you turn on this option and go to the Aliexpress Czech site to get reviews.
- Auto generator name: This option works for Aliexpress reviews only.
- Hide empty reviews if you activate the option Disable empty reviews.
- Hide the reviews with the star number which selected in Disable reviews less than.
- Disable review if this review has text on its name, title and review.
If you are getting a Paid membership, you can:
- Activate/deactivate the feature Photos of rating if you want to import review with photos only. It supports both Aliexpress and Amazon reviews.
- Select countries to import reviews from AliExpress. You cannot click on the Load more button when using this option. Please select the number of reviews to get the maximum reviews with photos.
- Select the Number of reviews to export if you import reviews from AliExpress or Amazon.
Finally, Save changes after settings.
If you need further information, please reaching us via Live chat.