ShopMaster is a dropshipping platform that integrates across multiple platforms at the same time, allowing you to use different suppliers from around the world. They allow you to import products from various sources such as AliExpress, 1688, Amazon, etc. to your online store.
This article shows you how to import reviews from Aliexpress and Amazon by Shopmaster app.
- Login to your Shopmaster app
- Click on the Listing tab.
- Choose the source that you want to import reviews from. Here, I chose Shopify.
4. Choose your desired supplier
- If you want to import reviews from Aliexpress, choose Aliexpress in the supplier section to sort products from Aliexpress.
- If you want to import reviews from Amazon, choose Amazon in the supplier section to sort products from Amazon. (This option is only enabled on paid plans).
5. Then you will see a list of products imported from Aliexpress or Amazon. Click on the Ryviu icon in the product you want to get reviews, wait a few seconds, and then you can edit the reviews by pressing on Edit Now.
That's how to export reviews from Aliexpress and Amazon by using Ryviu Chrome extension and Shopmaster app.
If you need more help, please feel free to contact us via live chat.